Sunday, October 18, 2015

Taking Baby Steps to Get Free

I want to help you to understand the words of Jesus Christ, so that you can get salvation and freedom from all false ideologies.

Let's start with something very CLEAR and EASY to understand from the scriptures.

Just about the first commandment from Jesus was commanding us who to pray to and what to say and focus on in prayer.
Jesus said: (and I put the Koine Greek transliteration there for you to see from a Bible Gateway transliteration of the original Greek.  Not from the NWT).

9 Pray (proseuchomai) then (oun) like (houtōs) this: ‘Our (hēmeis) Father (patēr ·ho) in (en ·ho) heaven (ouranos), may your (sy) name (onoma) be sacntified (hagiazō, ·ho) 10 may your (sy) kingdom (basileia) come (erchomai, ·ho) may your (sy) will (thelēma) be done (ginomai, ·ho) on (epi) earth (gē) as (hōs) it is in (en) heaven (ouranos. ·kai) 11 Give (didōmi) us (hēmeis) today (sēmeron ·ho) our (hēmeis) daily (epiousios) bread (artos, ·ho) 12 and (kai) forgive (aphiēmi) us (hēmeis ·ho) our (hēmeis) sins (opheilēma), as (hōs) we (hēmeis) also (kai) forgive (aphiēmi) those (ho) who sin (opheiletēs) against us (hēmeis). 13 And (kai) do not (mē) bring (eispherō) us (hēmeis) into (eis) temptation (peirasmos), but (alla) deliver (rhyomai) us (hēmeis) from (apo) the ho evil ponēros one.’
14 “For (gar) if (ean) you forgive (aphiēmi ·ho) others (anthrōpos ·ho) their (autos) offenses (paraptōma), your (hymeis) heavenly (ouranios) Father (patēr) will also (kai) forgive (aphiēmi) you (hymeis; ·ho ·ho) 15 but (de) if (ean) you do not (mē) forgive (aphiēmi ·ho) others (anthrōpos) their offenses, neither (oude) will (·ho) your (hymeis) Father (patēr) forgive (aphiēmi ·ho) your (hymeis) offenses (paraptōma).

9 Pray then like this: 'Our Father in heaven, may your name be sanctified; 10 may your kingdom come may your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread 12 forgive us our sins a we also forgive those who sin against us 13 And do not bring us into temptation but deliver us from the evil one.'
14 “For if you forgive others their offenses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you 15 but if you do not forgive others their offenses, neither will your Father forgive your offenses."

And in Luke:
Luke 11:2-4

2 So he said to them: “Whenever you pray, say: ‘Father, let your name be sanctified. Let your Kingdom come. 3 Give us each day our bread according to our daily needs. 4 And forgive us our sins, for we ourselves also forgive everyone who is in debt to us; and do not bring us into temptation.’


OK.  From this, who do you pray to and what is this "Name" that needs to be sanctified?

Psalm 83:18King James Version (KJV)

18 "That men may know that thou, whose name alone is Jehovah, art the most high over all the earth."

Hint:  Exodus 3:15
15  Then God said once more to Moses: “This is what you are to say to the Israelites, ‘Jehovah the God of your forefathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever, and this is how I am to be remembered from generation to generation'."

Who's will is going to be done on earth and in heaven?

Answer is obvious from Jesus's own words.  "Let your will be done".  Not Jesus, who is a servant of Jehovah.

John 8:28
28  Jesus then said: “After you have lifted up the Son of man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing of my own initiative; but just as the Father taught me, I speak these things".

Who is Jesus Father and Our Father, your father, my father;  the Father of everyone including Jesus. Otherwise, Jesus would have said to pray to Jesus for Jesus's will to be done.

There is only ONE TRUE GOD and his name appears in the Holy Bible over 6828 times in just the Aleppo Codex.  This Codex is the main one used to translate the scriptures from. If you examine all the scraps of scriptures we have from the original language it is over 7024 times found in the Bible.

Answer the question and we will go on from here.  Baby steps to the Truth. 

Here is God's name Jehovah as it appears in the King James Bible. The most published Bible of all time.  You can see Jehovah's holy Name in Hebrew with all the consonants and vowels clear as can be (top center) as it was in the Aleppo Codex, the most translated version of the Old Testament.  Please click on the photo and view it full size.




John 10:27
27  My sheep listen to my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.


John 10:14
14  I am the fine shepherd. I know my sheep and my sheep know me,


John 10:15
15  just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I surrender my life in behalf of the sheep.


John 10:16
16  “And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; those too I must bring in, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd.

https://www.jw.org

1 comment:

  1. Herpes is one of the most common type of sextually transmitted disease. There are two type of herpes simplex virus. One is HSV-1 and another is HSV-2.what is herpes?

    ReplyDelete